February 21, 2010

Un style typique Parisien: Mariu de Andreis from Elle Decor UK








photos: Birgitta Wolfgang Drejer

I thought this apartment, from Elle Decor UK May 2009, embodied one typically Parisian style. What do you think? I don't know if there is acutally a "typical" Parisian style, but this is a nice mix of modern pieces, a bit of rustic furniture, lots of white and very little clutter visible. I like the light fixture over the dining room table. Love the parquet floors and the original moldings!
(photos scanned from Elle Decor UK by Birgitta Wolfgang Drejer. The second and last photos above are from Alicia B. Designs' blog - I'd lost those pages of the article)


On another note, these are a few blogs that I've just discovered. I thought I'd pass them along in case you hadn't seen them. I enjoy finding new ones to read, especially some that I don't see in the regular rotation of blog lists (though those are great too.) Have any of you found any new blogs you're enjoying lately?


(lovely recent pictures from Italy.)









10 comments:

Carola Zajdman said...

Great post, I love it !

Karina Gentinetta said...

Thanks so much for following my blog and I adore this post as well.

Karina

red ticking said...

aaahhhh i just love this. the first shot is so fabulous. happy to have discovered your blog and will enjoy following.. xx pam

mn said...

Thank you all for your kind comments!

Radostina // 79ideas.org said...

Wow, nice post. I love these Parisian style...
So beautiful shots here.
Thank you.
xoxo,
Raru

Doces Abobrinhas said...

I loved the blog! everything here is inspiring. a sweet kiss to the zucchini and Brazil. 'll link to come back more often!

coreglamour said...

Oi sou Regiana..moro no Brasil..apaixonada por decoração!Seu blog está maravilhoso!parabéns!!
Beijos!!
hello!I `m from Brasil!!I`m Regiana!I love your blog!!this is marvelous!!Kisses!!

Unknown said...

gorgeous post! love it1

http://interior4homes.blogspot.com/ said...

love the photos, great post to. xx

soisses-dasleben said...

great pics - like your blog!